Sunday, May 15, 2011

Avi Buffalo for All

Avi Buffalo started making headlines last year because they made good music and were really young. Haven't heard of them? Here are a few great songs from their debut album:

Avi Buffalo - What's In It For? (2010: Avi Buffalo)
 - They hit it big with this one.

Avi Buffalo - Summer Cum (2010: Avi Buffalo)
 - My favorite recording on the album.

Avi Buffalo - Jessica (2010: Avi Buffalo)
 - Awesome song... I wish I could hear Neil Young do a version of this.

Oh, you have heard of Avi Buffalo? You've heard these songs a million times? Here's a few versions of Jessica that you maybe haven't heard:

Avi Buffalo - Jessica (2009: Daytrotter Sessions)
 - This recording is the closest one I have to capturing their live sound... the first time I saw them they made this song really loud and heavy... it was amazing.

Avi Buffalo - Jessica (2009: Myspace rip)
 - This one has been up on their myspace page for a while now... really cool and odd sounding harmonies.

Avi Buffalo - Jessica (2009: What's In It For? 7")
 - An even stranger version...  sick of this song yet? I'm not.

No comments: